Bucket List Lotto
2022 Bucket List Lotto!
Our Bucket List Lottery format allows us to raise much needed funds for grief programming in Colchester East Hants. As a grassroots organization with no core government funding this is a big part of the funding we need to continue to help our communities understand and navigate grief.
- Each ticket is $50 and will be used for all 26 draws even if the number has previously won a $1,000 cash prize.
- Please note the change in the dates on the physical ticket as it shows the original date of the first draw. The NEW date for the first draw will be Wednesday, July 6th 2022. You have until 4:30 pm on Wednesday, June 30th to get your ticket, or while supplies last.
- Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (902) 893-3265
- We are able to accept credit cards (Mastercard and VISA) by phone
- Cheque (please make them payable to Colchester East Hants Hospice Society).
Why is it called the Bucket List Lotto?
Our team focuses on creating a safe and accessible space to understand and navigate grief and provide opportunities for individuals and families to talk about end of life. We advise that everyone plan for end of life, consider their wishes, and pursue quality of life each and every day. It is our hope that when playing this lottery people will consider these things and what they would check off their “bucket list” if they won.
What does this fundraiser support?
Your participation in this program will assist in raising funds for our family centered grief programs and services and will stay right here in our community.
NS Alcohol & Gaming Authority License # AGD-304958-21