Bucket List Lotto
Continuing to care for our community by introducing our NEW Bucket List Lotto!
Our new Bucket List Lottery format allows us to raise much needed funds during the COVID-19 crisis. With the recent tragedy that took place in our community on the weekend of April 18, our grief support services are unfortunately needed now more than ever. We need to continue to help our communities understand and navigate this collective grief.
As an organization, we are part of the community and want to do everything that we can to support the people in our communities who support us.
- Each ticket is $50 and will be used for all 26 draws even if the number has previously won a $1,000 cash prize.
- Please note the change in the dates on the physical ticket as it shows the original date of the first draw. The NEW date for the first draw will be Wednesday, July 1st and means you have until 4:30 pm on Tuesday, June 30th to get your ticket.
- The preferred method of payment is by e-transfer to email@example.com In the notes section of your transfer, please add that the e-transfer is for a lotto ticket purchase so we are able to properly direct your payment.
- We are able to accept credit cards (Mastercard and VISA) by phone at (902) 893-3265
- Cheques (please make them payable to Colchester East Hants Hospice Society).
Why is it called the Bucket List Lotto?
Our team focuses on creating a safe and accessible space to understand and navigate grief and provide opportunities for individuals and families to talk about end of life. We advise that everyone plan for end of life, consider their wishes, and pursue quality of life each and every day. It is our hope that when playing this lottery people will consider these things and what they would check off their “bucket list” if they won.
What does this fundraiser support?
Your participation in this program will assist in raising funds for our grief programs and services and will be used to support our community.
When is the final draw for the old Buck List 50/50 draw?
Our final draw for the Bucket List 50/50 draw will be held Wednesday June 24th, 2020.
A huge thank you to these local businesses for their continued support to Hospice!
At this time Colchester East Hants Hospice Society would like to acknowledge the support of all 13 locations in Colchester East Hants, who housed our buckets in the old 50/50 toonie draw. Many thanks go out to these small businesses who care so much about their community.
NovelTea Bookstore & Cafe, 622 Prince St, Truro, NS
Colchester East Hants Hospice Society, 89 Queen Street, Truro, NS
Esso Go Store, 121 Robie St, Truro, NS
Masstown Market, 10622 Nova Scotia Trunk 2, Debert, NS
Coldstream Distillery, 87 Main Street, Stewiacke, NS
Roops Esso, NS Trunk 2, Brookfield, NS
The Store, 1117 Hwy 311, North River, NS
Valley Ultramar, 620 Pictou Rd, Valley, NS
Upper Stewiacke Co-op, 5477 289 Highway, Upper Stewiacke, NS
Cup of Soul Cafe, 7 Horne Road, Elmsdale, NS
Esso Go Store Elmsdale, 27 Mason Lane, NS
Esso Go Store Enfield, 282 Highway # 2, NS
Esso Go Store Milford, 2301 Highway #2, NS
NS Alcohol & Gaming Authority License #AGD-101703-17