Bucket List Lotto
2021 Bucket List Lotto!
Our Bucket List Lottery format allows us to raise much needed funds for grief programming in Colchester East Hants. After a terrible 2020, our grief support services are unfortunately needed now more than ever. We need to continue to help our communities understand and navigate this collective grief.
All 750 – 2020 Bucket List Lotto tickets SOLD OUT early! So get your 2021 tickets today!
- Each ticket is $50 and will be used for all 26 draws even if the number has previously won a $1,000 cash prize.
- Please note the change in the dates on the physical ticket as it shows the original date of the first draw. The NEW date for the first draw will be Wednesday, July 7th and means you have until 4:30 pm on Tuesday, July 6th to get your ticket, or while supplies last.
- The preferred method of payment is by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org In the notes section of your transfer, please add that the e-transfer is for a lotto ticket purchase so we are able to properly direct your payment.
- We are able to accept credit cards (Mastercard and VISA) by phone at (902) 893-3265
- Cheque (please make them payable to Colchester East Hants Hospice Society).
Why is it called the Bucket List Lotto?
Our team focuses on creating a safe and accessible space to understand and navigate grief and provide opportunities for individuals and families to talk about end of life. We advise that everyone plan for end of life, consider their wishes, and pursue quality of life each and every day. It is our hope that when playing this lottery people will consider these things and what they would check off their “bucket list” if they won.
What does this fundraiser support?
Your participation in this program will assist in raising funds for our family centered grief programs and services and will stay right here in our community.
NS Alcohol & Gaming Authority License # AGD-304958-21